What to Do After Pet Cremation Services
Pet cremation is quickly becoming one of the most popular disposition methods in the world, and one of the main reasons why is that pet cremation offers lots of opportunities to get creative. You have many options to memorialize your pet from cremation scattering, burial or columbarium entombment to more eclectic options. Make your beloved pet’s Chamblee, GA pet cremation unique and memorable by getting creative after the cremation.
Take inspiration from this list of unusual post-cremation ideas to make your beloved pet’s memorialization personal and respectful.
- Glass Art – Cremation ashes can be transformed into glass with the help of professional glass blowers. These artists can take small portions of the pet’s ashes and create glass art in a range of shapes, colors, and sizes. You can display the art at home on your mantel, or somewhere else special.
- Fireworks – Help your beloved pet go out with a bang with a firework display. Some pyrotechnics companies help you scatter your beloved pet’s ashes by placing them inside fireworks. These incorporated ashes scatter when the fireworks go off, making for a memorable end to a memorial service.
- Plant a Tree – Really go green with cremation and help your beloved pet continue to give back long after he or she is gone. Buy a biodegradable urn that’s specially made to be buried without any harmful impact on the environment. Plant the Bio Urn with some ashes and seeds inside. The ashes will help nourish the seed until it grows into a beautiful tree people can enjoy for generations to come.
- Create A Diamond – While expensive, this memorial will really last forever. Special companies can extract carbon particles from the cremated ashes and grow a real diamond. You can personalize the color, shape or cut to make the diamond even more unique for your beloved pet.
- Jewelry – Keep your beloved pet close by placing ashes in cremation or memorial jewelry. People have been placing memories of beloved pets in jewelry for centuries. However, modern technology makes it easy to order personalized pieces like lockets, pendants, rings and more filled with small portions of ashes. You can order pre-made pieces online or have a jewelry maker custom make a piece for you.
These are only a few of the many ways you can get creative after a pet cremation. Do you need more ideas? Think about your pet and what made them special. Use these unique qualities to inspire you for after the pet cremation.
Or, if you still need more help with planning a cremation or choosing what to do post cremation or want more information on cremation services in Chamblee, GA, Deceased Pet Care is here to help. We offer a range of pet cremation and memorial services and would love to help you in any way we can during your time of loss. Please get in touch with us today to learn more about what we can do for you to memorialize your lost best friend.